Blog N°6: Summer Plans

Hello everyone, I hope you all are ok, today I will talk to you about my plans for the summer vacations. 

At this moment the most tentative idea is to sleep all day and do nothing, I really don't have anything special planned, I would like to travel to the beach or to the south, but because of the pandemic issue it is complicated, I will probably see my closest friends and we will go out together, maybe ride a bike and tour the city together.  


I hope to go out with my boyfriend, although it sounds very simple, even though we see each other, it's been a long time since we don't go out together and we hope that when we finish our studies we will have time to do it, activities like climbing the hill, going camping, to some fun park, all with the corresponding sanitary measures I would also like to meet again with some of my families that I haven't seen for a long time and if it is necessary to be able to work, even if it is only half a day.



Actually, all these plans can be a fantasy, so as time goes by I feel more uncertain about what will happen next year, I hope everything will get better and we will be able to enjoy our vacations with friends, family or loved ones.



Comentarios

  1. Sometimes, the improvised things are better than planned things... so cheer up! I hope that everything gets better for everyone

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Alexandra, your blog is very nice!! I hope you can enjoy your vacations and that everything will be better next year. Greetings!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi there! like you say we don't know what is going to happen, so the better thing is take one day at the time.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. What a great way to go out on a bike, even if it's a bit dangerous on the street there have been many accidents involving cyclists): always be very careful.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hey! i'm feeling just like you. There is a lot of desire to sleep and do nothing after such an exhausting year.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares