A country id like to visit

Hello everyone, welcome to my first publication. I hope you like the topic I will be talking about today and that we can talk about your preferences for each topic. Today I will tell you about the country I would like to visit, Italy. 
Flag of Italy



I would love to be able to see the incredible architecture that characterizes the nation, as well as to be able to visit the cities of Verona and Rome, especially because the first city was the birthplace of the novel Romeo and Juliet. 

House of Juliet, Verona.

Roman Colosseum, Roma.

Personally I would not like to live there, but study or work in , I find it attractive, especially if it has to do with everything artistic or with this country's own language, knowing another culture and learning from it is always something amazing. What about you? What country would you like to visit? I will be attentive to your comments. 










Comentarios

  1. I never know the place of the history of Romeo and Julieta was real, Italy it's a great country for visit and very most interesting, good post!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi there! Italy is a country with such a History, is the crib of roman civilization, so many of our culture went from there too. And, it´s the food, like taste a real pizza!! OMG

    ResponderBorrar
  3. it's very nice italy i would also like to visit it, but in my blog i talked about japan jeje its architecture is too cool, impressive as some structures still remain

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Classic and classy. I agree, specially about Rome, i'm sure it's a magical city

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i'm agree with everything, i need to walk in those streets with a classical playlist. What a dream.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares