Blog n°5: My favorite TV Show.

Hello everyone, how are you? Today I will tell you about my favorite TV program, which I met with the quarantine. It is Rupaul's Drag Race, which is a reality show in which different drag queens compete for the crown and a millionaire's prize. At the moment it contains 12 seasons and other versions about the same dynamics of the competition.



I love watching it, I can literally spend all day watching each chapter, it's very funny and I like to see how the queens prepare for each challenge, some are lip sync, others are acting and humorous, etc. Every week Ru Paul, who takes the role of presenter and judge, evaluates based on the performance of the participants and eliminates the one who loses the final battle of lip sync. I also like to appreciate the development and growth that each participant has during the program and after it, my favorite is Bianca del Rio, she has a special humor and (spoiler alert) was the winner in her season.



I don't have any kind of favorite series, I just prefer the ones that are not horror or terror, it's torture for me. In my list of series to watch I have many, like Dark and Anne with an E.

What about you?



Comentarios

  1. I´ve never seen that program, but there´s an influence that I follow on Instagram that uploads videos of the progra, and looks fun... maybe at some point I'll watch it :oo

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love it too! It is so cool and funny. Did you watched the 12 seasons or not yet?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Alexandra, I have seen many posts about this TV show, it looks very entertaining, I want to see it!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. i never connected with rupaul and all my friend talk a lot about it :( and yes, i have to say that i love so much dark, i would like forgive it just for watch it again.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. It sounds very funny! I don´t like horror series too, I understand you perfectly... I suffer seeing them

    ResponderBorrar
  6. how great that reality show xD has to be a staging with a lot of difficulty

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I have seen maaany things about that show on instagram, I think I will watch it on vacations, it seems to be so funny!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares