Blog 2: The best concert ever!!

Hello everyone, I hope you are feeling very well, today I come to tell you my experience in the best concert I have assisted so far. This was the year 2017, when I had the opportunity to enjoy the show of The Weeknd, one of my favorite artists, at the Lollapalooza Festival in Santiago, Chile. 


Abel Tesfaye, the real name of this artist, stands out for the production, composition and interpretation of different musical genres such as R&B, Pop Fusion, Hip Hop and others. The show was one of the last ones during the day, so the nerves and expectation were present all day long, already being close to the stage, you could feel the enthusiasm of the people, seeing it so close I thought I was dreaming, no kidding. 


The first songs were difficult to enjoy because of the amount of people that were in the place, then everything was accommodating and time passed fast, the following days when I remember this experience the emotions were repeated, I don't have many photos or videos, because my cell phone was bad at the time, so sad. I am grateful for that moment and I hope it repeats itself. What about you? 









Comentarios

  1. I still remember when I confused it with the Cangri :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love The Weeknd, I like the melody of his voice, and the tempo in his music. He is a really great artist.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really like the weeknd, but not to the point of knowing his real name xD It's not like my Elmer (chayanne)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Abel is EVERYTHING. I love him too. You're so lucky

    ResponderBorrar
  5. now i'm nostalgic because i miss Lollapalooza, i was very excited with the line up 2020 :( what a sad year. And yes! The Weeknd is amazing, i love him too, but his new remix with Maluma not so much haha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares