Blog 3: My favorite movie.

Hello everyone, how are you today?

Today I’ll tell you about my favorite movie, maybe it is not so funny for some people, but for me this movie is the best no matter what you say, I love it and every time I see it I laugh too much. This one is called "Shrek" and tells us the story of an ogre who, in order to recover his swamp invaded by fairy tale creatures, goes with a donkey to rescue Princess Fiona, this funny film seems to me very effective anti-depressant, my favorite character is "Donkey", I literally know most of the dialogues in the film, besides the soundtrack is really great too.

I usually watch all kinds of movies, except horror movies haha, when I see them, I get scared with everything and I usually have nightmares.

The last movie I saw a few days ago, I also consider it one of my favorites, it is "Aladdin" (2019), which is a live action of the original version from 1992.

I recommend it if you want to see it with your family, the songs are cheerful, and it has a beautiful variety of costumes. This movie transported me to when I was a child, and I watched the animated version on the Disney channel

What about you? I read you in the comments, greetings <3

Comentarios

  1. Shrek is totally a classic for our generation. It reminds me of my childhood, I used to watch it a lot, but now I don't remember much of the movie

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You really know what is a good movie, I LOVE SHREK ! Maybe you could watch a good horror movie one day, fear can be lost:)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i think shrek is a work of art xD of the best of our times (view more anime please)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares